Once upon a time, I was the happiest person on earth
But now, I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time, there was light in my life
But now, there's only me in the dark
There's nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I am always in the dark..

PROFILE

Weihan aka BBR;SGPS; MSHS; NYJC(0713); NYKRT; Manchester United Football Club; Ruud van Nistelrooy

DESIRES
Her; TPY Zone X Sega Daytona 1994 no.4

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

0715™ NY0713:) Aloysius Andy Audrey Azri Chuen Hwee Crystal Gabriel Jia Cheng Jia Rong John Jun Hong Kheng Meng MSHS(4E) NYKRT Li Lin Nicholas Poh Sin Soh Ee Wai San Wee Siong Yan Chao Yan Yu Yong Di Zhi Hui

ARCHIVES;

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland
Brushes

Friday, September 01, 2006
9:28 PM

its been a long time since i've blogged, kinda busy mugging fer d prelims...

prelims started on monday, starting wif english AND the directed essay was simply ridiculous... it was abt writing an email but i simply wrote rubbish... the paper 2 was even worse, i dunno how answer most of the q's, but at least d summary was quite easy...didn't really care abt tues, coz i dun gif a damn abt chinese so i studied geog and emaths... i juz screwed my geog also...LUCKILY I STUDIED AGRICULTURE, OR I'LL BE DEAD! stupid manufacturing questions, so hard 1...now i gotta mug for my physics liao, but it'll be better than the prelim 1... i onli gt 62 for prelim 1 and its oredi a veh gd score judging from d fact tat many ppl din do well... even d A class... i wanna get my A for my sciences, coz they're my strength. besides, TMR'S AFA AND I HAVEN STUDIED... BUT SO DID D REST WHO ARE TAKING D EXAM! I DUN REALLY CARE la.... but i oso hope to pass, wonder how's that gonna happen...will b wearing tat yellow color pt kit once more, hahaz;

ytd was d teachers celebration... in d morning oredi got a huge shock la, dam! but oh well, listened to new song by jay chou. his new album's gonna come out next friday and i juz cant wait to buy it! well, its either i buy it or my bro buys it... we'll see den... but ytd was kind of sian oso la, d stupid mr cool, IT SHUD HAVE BEEN ME LA, IF I GO FOR D COMPETITION, I'LL TRASH EVERYBODY! hahaz; had tidbits in d morning and saw yuan feng playing poker wif d classmates... lol; teacher playing poker nia... interesting... had a talk with winson abt my troubles...

d hols are coming; yet i dun really feel very happy... mayb coz it's d continuation of prelims after d hols, meaning i haf to study thru d hols so this is gonna be my worst hols, sianzzzzz I DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNAAAAAAA SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFE'S SO BORING WIF JUZ STUDYING...


how i wish, that one day, how much i luv you... i'll b waiting patiently, hoping you'll let me say that... but will it ever come? i still cant believe you juz took me as onli a person for ur viewing pleasure! so all the times you've looked at me were juz meant for fun?! why? life sucks when you've been fooled... and i've been so stupid enough, but i still believe that you look at me coz you like me.. mayb; mayb and mayb...

expressing the emptiness inside me..