Once upon a time, I was the happiest person on earth
But now, I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time, there was light in my life
But now, there's only me in the dark
There's nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I am always in the dark..

PROFILE

Weihan aka BBR;SGPS; MSHS; NYJC(0713); NYKRT; Manchester United Football Club; Ruud van Nistelrooy

DESIRES
Her; TPY Zone X Sega Daytona 1994 no.4

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

0715™ NY0713:) Aloysius Andy Audrey Azri Chuen Hwee Crystal Gabriel Jia Cheng Jia Rong John Jun Hong Kheng Meng MSHS(4E) NYKRT Li Lin Nicholas Poh Sin Soh Ee Wai San Wee Siong Yan Chao Yan Yu Yong Di Zhi Hui

ARCHIVES;

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland
Brushes

Sunday, April 08, 2007
6:16 PM

Daughtry-Its not over

I was blown away
What could I say
It all seemed to make sense
You've taken away everything
And I can't deal with that.
I try to see the good in life
but good things in life are hard to find
We'll blow it away, blow it away
Can we make this something good?
Well I'll try to do it right this time around
Let's start over
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground
This love is killin me
But you're the only one
It's not over
I've taken all I can take
And I cannot wait
We're wastin too much time
Bein strong, holdin on
Can't let it bring us down
My life with you means everything
So I won't give up that easily
I'll blow it away, blow it away
Can we make this something good?
Cause it's all misunderstood
Well I'll try to do it right this time around
Let's start over
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground
This love is killin me
But you're the only one
It's not over
We can't let this get away
Let it out, let it out
Don't get caught up in yourself
Let it out
Let's start over
We'll try to do to it right this time around
It's not over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin me
But you're the only one
It's not over
Let's start over
It's not over, yeah...
This love is killin me
But you're the only one
It's not over



went out for 'ct' outing on fri... in which onli 5 ppl went la... knn... all disappear liao... met gh weesiong gabriel and vincent at city hall, den walked over to marina sq. and DAMN, couldn't sing la... coz its like freakin ex la... 20 bucks per person for 5 ppl... AFTER DISCOUNT... lol imagine before discount dunno how much will it be...contemplated going to ktv world at orchard but vincent gotta leave at 6 so not worth it ma... so in the end, watched 'the reaping' and WOW! the sound effects really really rocks man...there was this scene la... when the ppl were in the car and den something hit them on the side AND IT WAS DAMN FREAKING LOUD! so naturally i tot it was a dinosaur but it came out a damn cow, =.=!!...after tt went to zone-x at ps dere to play arcade and den went to paradiz where gh, gab and weesiong played LAN la... so i went to play arcade nearby... coz i dun play lan la...den went home after tt la...

went to play pool after training on sat, but its like i owe ronson eight bucks la knn, coz i'm too broke... but olala...VOILA AND 6-0... and plus the warmup match, so 7 matches lol...had a good chat with ron oso... catching up on each other's life... haiz...ron needs to go home so badly, its so much better for his social life... sianz...

just chionged finish pi la.. and its like sai man... did on louis braille instead of billgates... coz i thought it would be much safer. and i exceeded the word limit for the 1st draft la, so i had to cut here and dere and it became 498 words. sianz... hopefully the teacher will say its fantastic so i wont have to redo, but i'm juz dreaming...

AND DAMN IT! MAN U LOST! aww... 3 pts lost but nonetheless, they are gonna be the champ~~


'It's not over, yeah... This love is killin me But you're the only one It's not over'.
i really hope its not over. coz its really killin me

expressing the emptiness inside me..