Once upon a time, I was the happiest person on earth
But now, I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time, there was light in my life
But now, there's only me in the dark
There's nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I am always in the dark..

PROFILE

Weihan aka BBR;SGPS; MSHS; NYJC(0713); NYKRT; Manchester United Football Club; Ruud van Nistelrooy

DESIRES
Her; TPY Zone X Sega Daytona 1994 no.4

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

0715™ NY0713:) Aloysius Andy Audrey Azri Chuen Hwee Crystal Gabriel Jia Cheng Jia Rong John Jun Hong Kheng Meng MSHS(4E) NYKRT Li Lin Nicholas Poh Sin Soh Ee Wai San Wee Siong Yan Chao Yan Yu Yong Di Zhi Hui

ARCHIVES;

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland
Brushes

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
11:21 PM

夜黑夜寂寞的夜里气生气对自己生气软弱的电话又打给你想听你那边的空气有什麽精采的话题你还是温柔给我婉转的距离我的声音在笑泪在飙电话那头的你可知道世界若是那麽大为何我要忘你无处逃我的声音在笑泪在飙电话那头的你可知道世界若是那麽小为何我的真心你听不到会很会伪装我自己你不该背我的秘密沉重都给我微笑给你奔狂奔空旷的感情走暴走暴走的伤心透明的叹息最后还是我的秘密我的声音在笑泪在飙电话那头的你可知道世界若是那麽大为何我要忘你无处逃我的声音在笑泪在飙电话那头的你可知道世界若是那麽小为何我的真心你听不到听不到听不到我的执着扑通扑通一直在跳直到你有一天能够明了我做得到我做得到我的声音在笑泪在飙电话那头的你可知道世界若是那麽大为何我要忘你无处逃我的声音在笑泪在飙电话那头的你可知道世界若是那麽小为何我的真心你听不到


nice song by mayday-ting bu dao.... took k2 today! with xiaohei.... at 1st we pwned everybody when dere wasn't any front seat...BUT, when cher put on the front seat, we tio pwned!! knn capped like free la... really unstable...but atleast we managed to go from last t0 the 3rd kboats... lol....and the MUDDY GROUND IS REALLY DISGUSTING LA... CAN SINK ALL THE WAY TO KNEE LEVEL LA...








the image of you running out of the toilet, screaming(insulting) my name behind me still makes me chuckle.

expressing the emptiness inside me..