Once upon a time, I was the happiest person on earth
But now, I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time, there was light in my life
But now, there's only me in the dark
There's nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I am always in the dark..

PROFILE

Weihan aka BBR;SGPS; MSHS; NYJC(0713); NYKRT; Manchester United Football Club; Ruud van Nistelrooy

DESIRES
Her; TPY Zone X Sega Daytona 1994 no.4

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

0715™ NY0713:) Aloysius Andy Audrey Azri Chuen Hwee Crystal Gabriel Jia Cheng Jia Rong John Jun Hong Kheng Meng MSHS(4E) NYKRT Li Lin Nicholas Poh Sin Soh Ee Wai San Wee Siong Yan Chao Yan Yu Yong Di Zhi Hui

ARCHIVES;

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland
Brushes

Sunday, December 23, 2007
5:01 PM

Empty-The Click Five

Tried to take a picture
Of love
Didn't think I'd miss her
That much
I wanna fill this new frame
But it's
Empty

Tried to write a letter
In ink
It's been getting better
I think
I've got a peice of paper
But it's Empty

It's Empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying to hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty

And I even wonder
If weShould be getting under
These sheets
We could lie in this bed
But it's Empty

It's Empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty

Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Oh, oh.Oh, oh.

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty
(Maybe we're trying)
(Trying to hard)
(Maybe we're torn apart)

We're Empty
(Maybe the timing)
(Is beating our hearts)
We're Empty



Things I'll Never Say-Avril Lavigne
[Verbal Acoustics]

[verse 1:]
I'm tugging at my hair
I'm pulling at my clothes
I'm trying to keep my cool
I know it shows
I'm staring at my feet
My cheeks are turning red
I'm searching for the words inside my head

[pre-chorus:]
I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
'Cause I know you're worth it, you're worth this
Yeah...

[chorus:]
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
Marry me today
Guess I'm wishing my life away
With these things I'll never say

[verse 2:]
It don't do me any good
It's just a waste of time
What use is it to you, what's on my mind?
If it ain't comin' out (If it ain't comin' out)
We're not goin' anywhere
So why can't I just tell you that I care?

[pre-chorus:]
'Cause I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
'Cause I know you're worth it, you're worth it
Yeah...

[chorus:]
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
Marry me today
Guess I'm wishing my life away
(Uh) With these things I'll never say

[bridge:]
What's wrong, with my tongue
These words keep slippin' away
I stutter, I stumble
Like I've got nothin' to say
[pre-chorus:]
'Cause I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
'Cause I know you're worth it, you're worth it
Yeah!
[Verbal Acoustics]

[chorus:]
Guess I'm wishing my life away
With these things I'll never say
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
Marry me today!
Guess I'm wishing my life away
With these things I'll never say
These things I'll never say



these two great songs. thanks ronson.

expressing the emptiness inside me..