Once upon a time, I was the happiest person on earth
But now, I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time, there was light in my life
But now, there's only me in the dark
There's nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I am always in the dark..

PROFILE

Weihan aka BBR;SGPS; MSHS; NYJC(0713); NYKRT; Manchester United Football Club; Ruud van Nistelrooy

DESIRES
Her; TPY Zone X Sega Daytona 1994 no.4

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

0715™ NY0713:) Aloysius Andy Audrey Azri Chuen Hwee Crystal Gabriel Jia Cheng Jia Rong John Jun Hong Kheng Meng MSHS(4E) NYKRT Li Lin Nicholas Poh Sin Soh Ee Wai San Wee Siong Yan Chao Yan Yu Yong Di Zhi Hui

ARCHIVES;

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland
Brushes

Wednesday, December 05, 2007
8:17 AM

Norwegian Recycling-How Six Songs Collide

(Jason Mraz-I'm Your's)
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
I fell right through the cracks, and i'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm yours


(Howie Day-Collide)
The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

(Jason Mraz-I'm Your's)
Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love
listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful melody
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved

(Howie Day-Collide)
But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind(i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time )
I somehow find, you and I collide(is short this is our fate, i'm yours )

(Five for Fighting-Superman)
I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me
I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
I'm more than some pretty face beside a train
And it's not easy to be me

(Angela Ammons-Always getting over you)
Was it not enough stimulation
Hit by a brick the other day,
just when I thought that I’m okay
You didn't like my conversation
I can't come up with something new
It doesn't really matter what I do
So here’s my observation
You could never see it through my eyes
And I’m too tired to try

(Boyzone-All that I need)
I was lost and alone
trying to grow
making my way down that long winding road
And no reason no rhyme
like a song out of time
and there you were standing
in front of my eyes
how could I be such a fool
to let go of love and break all of the rules
girl when you walked out that door
left a hole in my heart
and now I know for sure

(Do, do, do, do, do (6x))-Angela Ammons

(3 Doors Down-Here without you)
I’m here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight,
I'm yours(And don't)

(Angela Ammons-Always getting over you)
lie and say you’re over me
It don't mean nothing
I’m always getting over you

I was lost and alone-Boyzone
But you're still on my lonely mind-3 Doors Down
It cannot wait, i'm yours-Jason Mraz
I can't stand to fly-Five for Fighting
finally find, you and i collide-Howie Day
I'm just out to find-Five For Fighting

finally find, you and i collide(x2)-Howie Day


Had nothing to do, so i did the full lyrics for this song. really nice song. 6 songs in total. not sure which norwegian did it, but it rocks! long song too, 5:50 mins. well 'sent' ronson off. lols. he was pretty bored cos well, nvm. hais. i need luck for my own adventures. haven't really done my homework, don't even feel like doing la.

I fell right throught the cracks, and i'm trying to get back
Out of the doubts that fills my mind
And it's not easy to be me
You could never see it through my eyes
Like a song out of time
But you're still on my lonely mind

expressing the emptiness inside me..